Home Care Assistant
Company: Carepride Limited
Our Home Care Assistants are special people. They help keep our clients comfortable and well-cared for so they can continue living in the homes they love. Every client is different, and you'll deliver person-centred care the Carepride way.
You may already be a professional Carer; perhaps you've cared for a relative; or you might be someone with the empathy, respect and warm nature we look for, who wants a more rewarding career. With the training you'll get from the our Training Team and the support your personal mentor will provide, there'll be no stopping you.
Many of our Care Assistants have develop their career in care with us, moving into Senior carer, trainers or care coordinators.
So... Why not share your talent and help our service users to promote theirs to remain independent in their own home.
- Car ownership is essential to be able to fulfil the role.
- Various hours to meet the needs of our service users.
- Contracted hours only
- Contracted hours up to 40hrs per week
- Attractive Salary and working conditions.
- Mature candidate why not apply? - we very much value your life-experience.
- DBS check payment refunded after probationary period
- Enhanced rates paid on bank holidays - Up to £18.00
- Well planned and managed rota’s
- Set pattern of work with regular Service Users
- 35p per mile paid mileage
- Work-place pension Scheme for all staff
- Holiday Pay
- Unprecedented ‘Out-of-hours’ support
- QCF training courses free to all staff
HOURS - (preferred but can be flexible)
8am until 5pm Mon, Wed, Fri
5pm until 10pm Tues, Thurs
8am until 5pm Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sun
5pm until 10pm Sat
Required licence or certification: Driving License